About this product
The Speedybee TX800 is a small, yet powerful VTX. Capable of 800mW output all while fitting in a 20x20mm mounting pattern. The integrated heatsink keeps dangerous heat away from sensitive electronics.
Support IRC Tramp Protocol
TX800 supports the IRC TRAMP protocol and the modification of video transmission parameters through the remote control, Including frequency, working power, and so on. If your flight controller supports Bluetooth or WiFi, You can also modify the video transmission parameters through the SpeedyBee App.
Pit Mode Support
When you are flying with other pilots in the same place, Pit Mode helps you to power the drone more calmly without disturbing others.
- Frequency Channel: 5.8GHz 48CH
- Output Power: PIT/25mW/200mW/400mW/800mW
- Working Current: 5V@250~750mA
- Voltage out: 5V@max 250mA
- Voltage in: 3.7-5.5V
- Video input impedance: 75 Ohm
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Weight 5.6g: (without antenna)
- PCB Size: 28mm*28mm@20*20 M2
- 1x TX800 VTX
- 1x MMCX Antenna
- 1x MMCX to SMA Cable
- 1x 1.0mm 4pin Cable
There are no reviews yet.