The Toolkit WM150 Watt Meter is the essential tool for all your electric flight! It features a 1.0-50.V power supply, supports PWM signal and 2.4-inch color screen display.
- ToolkitRC WM150 is a Watt Meter, which is capable to test voltage, power, current data of the electric equipment, like a servo, ESC, battery, etc.
- 1-50V power supply, the max current is up to 150A, the precision is accurate to 10mA.
- Support PWM signal, 1us precision, the pulse width is changeable by adjusting the button.
- Automatically to change the unit of the capacity, when it is lower than 1A, the unit-display is MA, when it is higher than 1A, the unit-display is changed to A.
- The wattmeter is also supporting to display working hours.
- USB firmware update, easy to operate.
- Brand: ToolkitRC
- Item: WM150 Watt Meter
- Input Voltage: 1-50V
- Current(Max): 150A (precision:10mA)
- USB: 5.0V@1A ( USB3.0 firmware update)
- Output: PWM 1000-2000us@50Hz
- Display: TFT 2.4″ LCD Screen(320*240 resolution)
- Product Size: 80*54*23mm Approx.
- Packing Size: 87*87*28mm Approx.
- Net Weight(Approx): 120g
- Gross Weight(Approx): 140g
- 1 x ToolkitRC WM150 Watt Meter
- 1 x USB Wire
- 1 x Manual