The SQ-SW2 spot welder has a 1.8-inch LCD color screen display, supports automatic/manual working mode, with functions of low battery charge reminder, real-time circuit board temperature monitoring and high-temperature reminder, screen display flip, welding spot count, automatic shutdown, firmware upgrade, etc.
Note: Make sure to test your welds before using them in the field!
- Recommended nickel strips: 0.1-0.2mm
- Menu display: 1.8-inch color LCD
- Working mode: automatic/manual
- Built-in battery: 10000mAh
- Shell material: aluminum alloy
- Thickness of soldering pen wire: 8AWG
- Cycle charging: support
- Protection reminder: support
- Firmware upgrade: support
- Automatic shutdown: support
- Power display: support
- Temperature detection: support
- Host machine x1
- Welding pen x1
- Nickel strips x1
- USB cable x1
- Charger x1
- Spot welding needles x1
- Manual x1
- Storage bag x1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping & Delivery