After our popular TITAN DC5 (DeadCat style frame) approach we decided to take a step back to the roots and create a new X-Geometry frame to get the best performance on both axis and better weight distribution for freestyle.
– 6mm arm design for more durability
– XING 2208 motors for more power
– GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
– Variable GoPro TPU mount (supports ND-Filter inserts)
– 360° TPU protection and Antenna mounts
FRAME // TITAN XL5：
– Weight:199.1g (HD version)
– Wheelbase: 250mm
– Main body dimension: 185*133mm
– Bottom to top distance: 30mm
– Arm thickness: 6mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
– Top plate thickness: 2mm
– Camera plate thickness: 2mm (2.5mm included TPU inserts)
– DJI AIR UNIT MOUNT (Optional)
Recommended Parts: (NOT INCLUDED)
ELECTRONICS // SucceX-D F7 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
– Universal USB Type C connector instead of micro USB
– Plug-and-Play DJI support. No need to solder tiny wires!
with 216MHz STM32F722 with 2x ICM20689 Gyros ready for SensorFusion.
Up to 8S, Barometer, 32MB Blackbox Flash and 5V/9V to power all you might need.
SucceX 50A 4in1
with BLHeli_32 up to 48kHz, 8 layers double-sided PCB and Top grade Mosfets.
XING 2208 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
-1 x TITAN XL5 Frame
-1 x Screw Bag
-1 x TPU Camera mount adapters
-4 x Arm guard/Motor mount
-1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Antenna Mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate front protective mount
-1 x TPU bottom plate rear protective mount
-1 x Battery Anti-slip Mat
-2 x Battery Straps
-1 x TPU DJI Air Unit Bracket Mount (optional)
NOTE: IF YOU NEED TO ASSEMBLE IT FOR HD VERSION, PLEASE CHOOSE “HD VERSION +$6”.
There are no reviews yet.