The HGLRC Zeus ESC is a 60A 4-in-1 ESC with a 30.5×30.5 mounting pattern. The heat sink radiation design makes this perfect for freestyle FPV racing by providing heat dissipation for high power and improved stability, and increased shock absorption.
VIDEO: HGLRC DJI Zeus F722 + HGLRC Forward 60A 32 bit ESC Build Review
- An Integrated LED controller allows quick programming of LEDs with the push of a button.
- Easy direct soldering for XM+, NANO receiver, and TBS Nano VTX
- Quickly connect DJI and LED and GPS via socket
- Maximum BEC 9V/2A and BEC 5V/3A output
- Integrated barometer and 16M black box.
- Reserved Soldering Pad
- Enlarged Soldering Pad
- High-Speed Blackbox
- Ammeter Built-in
- Current Sensor
- TVS Diode
- Supported Protocols: DSHOT1200/600/300/150.ONESHOT125/42
- Installing Hole:30.5×30.5mm,M3
- Peak Current: 65 (10 Seconds)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- Firmware: BLHELI32
- Steady Current: 60A
- BEC: No
- 1x HGLRC Zeus 60A 3-6S 4-in-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
- 4x M3 Shock Absorption (Red)
- 1x Connecting Wire (XT60H)
- 1x SH1.0 8PIN Cable 60mm
- 1x Capacitor
There are no reviews yet.