About this product
Note: drkstore will have the first shipment of these new goggles. Pre-orders will be fulfilled in the sequence in which they are placed by customers. Reserve your Pre-Order asap to hold your spot!
Please note there will be a waiting period of at least 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, and no refunds will be provided once an order is placed under any circumstances; please contact our customer care for more information.
The DJI Goggles 2 provide next-level comfort and convenience. Now smaller, lighter, and equipped with Micro-OLED screens, so you experience outstanding clarity as you navigate the sky! DJI Goggles 2 are compact and ultra-portable. The foldable antenna and lightweight design make them easy to store, comfortable to wear, and suitable for long-term use. With two-hour battery life and super-fast charging speeds, you can always be ready for an immersive flight.
- Supports MP4 and MOV Video and Audio Playback Formats
- Smaller, Lighter, and More Comfortable
- Two Micro-OLED Screens
- 2 Hour Battery Time
- Diopter Adjustment
- DJI Goggles 2
- 51 FOV
GET IN THE PILOT’S SEAT
DJI Goggles 2 offer diopter adjustment from +2.0 D to -8.0 D for optimized viewing and comfort. Lock the adjustment knob to fix the diopter in place and prevent accidental touches during use or storage.
DJI GOGGLES 2
- Supported Video and Audio Playback Formats: MP4 and MOV (video coding formats: H.264 and H.265; audio format: ACC, PCM)
- Wi-Fi Transmission Power (EIRP)
- 2.4 GHz: < 20 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/KC)
- 5.1 GHz : < 20 dBm (FCC/CE/KC)
- 5.8 GHz : < 20 dBm (FCC/SRRC/KC), < 14 dBm (CE)
- Transmission Power (EIRP):
- 2.4 GHz: < 30 dBm (FCC), < 20 dBm (CE/SRRC/KC)
- 5.8 GHz: < 30 dBm (FCC), < 23 dBm (SRRC), < 14 dBm (CE/KC)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Bluetooth Communication Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- Wi-Fi Wireless Streaming: Supports DLNA Protocol
- Bluetooth Transmission Power (EIRP): < 8 dBm
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
- Max Video Transmission Bitrate: 50 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Communication Frequency:
- 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- 5.150-5.250 GHz (indoor use only)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Wi-Fi Protocol: Wi-Fi 802.11b/a/g/n/a
- Power Input: DJI Goggles 2 Battery
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 5.2
- Video Recording Format: MOV
- Communication Frequency
- 2.400-2.4835 GHz
- 5.725-5.850 GHz
- FOV (single screen): 51
DJI GOGGLES 2 BATTERY
- Charging Temperature Range: 70° to 45° C (32° to 113° F)
- Max Charging Power: 712.6 W (5 V/2 A, 9 V/1.4 A)
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 73.04×40.96×26 mm
- Operating Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Chemical System LiNiMnCoO2
- Weight: Approx. 122 g
- Voltage: 7-9 V (1.5 A)
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Type: Li-ion
- HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
- The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
- The DJI Goggles 2 are not backwards compatible with existing DJI Air unit or Vista systems.
Recommended (Not Included)
- Radio Transmitter: DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna (Set of 2)
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Set of 2)
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Headband
- 1x DJI Goggles 2 Battery
- 1x DJI Goggles 2
- 1x OTG Cable
DJI AVATA UNBOXING
There are no reviews yet.