The next generation of crossfire with 2.4GHz technology. Smaller and faster than ever with diversity antennas.
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link!
- Next-generation 2.4GHz technology meets robust Crossfire radio engine
- 3ms end to end latency
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars, and boats
- Antenna ports: 2x u.FL / IPEX (diversity)
- Package contents: 1x TBS Tracer Nano RX, 2x Immortal-T, silicone cables
- Protocols: 2x CRSF, SBUS, PPM, 6x PWM, SmartAudio 2.0 / 2.1 (VTx Control)
- Weight: 0.5g (receiver only)
- Size: 11mm x 18mm
This SMA Antenna is designed specifically for the ES24TX module by Happymodel which is based on the open-source ExpressLRS - a very popular low latency and high re-flashed rate RF module for RC Airplane and FPV Racing. Its main hardware architecture is ESP32, ESP8285, and the SX1280 RF chip.