Designed by TrueRC and Manufactured by Lumenier, The Rush Cherry UFL antenna features quality components and smart design choices throughout. They’re an incredible value as well!
A great antenna choice for your Rush Tiny Tank VTx!
Check out all our FPV Antennas and our Rush FPV selection!
Features of Rush Cherry UFL Antenna
- Optimized for FPV racing drones
- Maximum signal coverage. 5.6-6GHz bandwidth covers all of race band and all channels have nearly uniform transmission strength.
- Perfect circular polarization axis ratio. Effectively suppress screen flicker caused by multi-path interference.
- Small and sturdy. Optimized design obtained through massive impact tests. A flexible tube can withstand angle bends and crash impacts to avoid cable damage.
- Thin cable. Teflon skin, double shielded RG-137 coaxial cable with silver-plated core. This wire is soft flexible and low signal loss.
- Between 5650 and 5950MHz, VSWR is below 1.2 meaning transmission efficiency is up to 98% This can also help reduce VTX heat.
- Quick installation. Antenna clips are designed to the same size as standard flange SMA sockets. The length of the antenna tube can be cut to meet your needs.
- Quality Assurance. Cherry antennas are tuned for performance by the Rush FPV Professional Microwave Laboratory, and each antenna is qualified by a network analyzer before leaving the factory.
- Gain: 1.2dBi
- S11 SWR: 1.4 max – 1.1 min
- Band Width: 5600-6000-MHz
- Axial Ratio: Around 1.0
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Connector: New designed UFL lock – pull the metal slot out so it releases and put the antenna, slot it back for lock
- 2x Rush Cherry UFL 5.8GHz Antenna
Connect with Rush FPV to learn more about this product.