The RunCam 5 is a flagship 4K Portable Action Camera that features amazing 4K picture quality and the lightest camera body in its class. The RunCam 5 adopts a Sony IMX377 12MP sensor to shoot 4:3 video that also can be stretched to 16:9 with great results.
Action cameras tend to be rather heavy and can be a deciding factor in how you set up your quad. The RunCam 5 aims to make that decision much easier, coming in at only 56 grams (almost 20g lighter than a Session). The lens is protected by super-tough Corning Gorilla Glass 3, while the housing is made from durable German-made polycarbonate.
With a 38 x 38 x 36 mm form factor, you can use many existing GoPro session TPU mounts right away, with no need to design custom cases.
- EIS electronic image stabilisation
- The same size as GoPro Session 5 so all the 3D printed mounts created for the Session will work on the Runcam 5
- High-quality image sensor: SONY IMX377 1200MP
- Video Resolutions: 4K@30fps / 2.7k@60fps / 1080P@120fps / 1080P@60fps / 1440P@60fps
- Can be used as an FPV camera supports AV video output
- Supports QR Code Setup Parameters
- Long Battery Life: 1080P 120 Mins / 4K 105mins
- High intensity hardened polycarbonate housing
- Gorilla Glass 3 lens protection
- Lightweight only 56g previous RunCam 3S weighed 69g
|Image Sensor||SONY IMX 377 (12MP)|
|Video Resolution||4K @ 30fps / 2.7K@60fps / 2.7K@50fps / 1080P @ 120fps / 1080P @ 60fps / 1440P @ 60fps|
|Field of View (FOV)||145°|
|Video File Format||MP4|
|Communication Interface||Micro USB|
|microSD Card supported||Up to 128G.
Samsung’s U3 card is recommended (2.7K50/2.7K60 1080P120 requires
U3 or above; other solutions require U1 or above) Please make sure that the file format of the SD card is FAT32, otherwise, it will easily cause errors.
|Shutter||Auto 1/30 1/60 1/120 1/240|
|EIS Supported||Only effective at 4K@30fps, 1080P@60fps for now|
|USB Power Input||DC 5-15V|
|Power Consumption||Max 620mA @5V|
|Net Weight||56g (with battery)|