The TS100 Digital OLED Programmable Soldering Iron is an internal heating intelligent CNC soldering iron. It is easy to assemble and disassemble for storage. It has a comfortable handle and the highly effective heating function makes it an indispensable tool for any hobbyist. It is made from high-quality metal & plastic materials and assembled with great workmanship, for high durability and reliability.
Our favorite feature of the TS100 is its ability to be so mobile. It can easily be powered by a 4s lipo battery while on the go, no A/C outlet required. This means you can make quick fixes while out at the field. The iron heats up to operating temperature in under 15 seconds! This is a must-have for any RC enthusiast.
- Built-in acceleration sensors with an STM32 chip can intelligently record your usage habits
- Bright OLED screen is clear easy for you to read information
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature control button is set on the handle allowing for easy temperature adjustments
- Anti-static structure with ground wire ensures your safety during use
- Supports custom programmable development (Micro USB Connection)
- Multiple soldering head types are available (Up to 7)
- Can be powered via a 3-4s LiPo battery for mobile use
|Material||Metal & Plastic|
|Special Function||Programmable, Temperature Adjustment|
|Temperature Control Support||Yes|
|Adjustable Temperature Range||100 Centigrade – 400 Centigrade|
|Heating Type||Internal Heating|
|Working Temperature||300 Centigrade|
|Dimensions||(6.61 x 0.67 x 0.51)” / (16.8 x 1.7 x 1.3)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||0.74oz / 21g|
- 1 x TS100 Digital LCD Soldering Iron
- 1 x B2 Solder Tip
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2x Extra Locking Screws
- 1 x Bilingual Manual in English and Chinese
Please note: The TS100 does not include a power cable or power supply. You will need a barrel plug (2.5mm ID) to power the unit. Suggested 12-24v input.
We suggest this 2.5mm Barrel Connector to XT60 to power the soldering iron via a LiPo battery.
There are no reviews yet.