Almost as if it came out of the “honey, I shrunk the kids” movie from 1989. Things are getting big!
Let’s introduce our latest member to our ProTek family, the all-new iFlight ProTek60 Cinelifter!
We’ve came a long way with action cameras, offering outstanding quality with little weight and a small footprint. But do you want to get professional or shoot some commercials, maybe get into cinema videography? Well, then you need to step up your game. Those cameras offer higher quality but bigger lenses, higher weight in exchange with all the dynamic range, color profiles and crisp footage you might possibly want.
This rig was designed for a Komodo, Zcam, BMPCC or even a GH5. It fits right onto, safe and tight.
Recommended battery size: 6S 3700mAh – 6S 4400mAh
Estimated flight time: 3-6 min (depending on battery and your take-off weight)
Highlights and Features:
– Protected Propellers for indoor and outdoor use, protecting whatever you might bump into from nasty cuts
– Universal camera mount and accessories for a wide range of cameras to install
FRAME // ：ProTek60
– Wheelbase: 282mm
– Main body dimension: 380*351mm
– Top and bottom plate spacing: 35mm (aluminum standoff height)
– Arm thickness: 4mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
– Top plate thickness: 3mm
Recommended Parts (not included):
- BLITZ F7 Flight Controller
- SucceX 80A X-Class ESC Single
- XING2 3110 FPV Cinelifter Motor
- ESC Commander PCB
- 6x4x3 Propellers
– 1 x ProTek60 Cinelifter frame
– 1 x DJI Air unit mount TPU
– 1 x Camera quick release
– 1 x XT90 Male to XT60 Female Adapter Wire
– 1 x CNC Aluminum alloy cam mount
– 2 x Battery Anti-slip pads
– 2 x 20*400mm battery strap (Color May Vary)
– 2 x 20*500mm battery strap (Color May Vary)