After our big success with the iFlight ProTek series, we are now happy to announce another member. The ProTek25 Pusher!
Aiming for pilots looking for less weight but great durability, maximum performance but long distance and flight time.
A lot of thought was put into creating the best light pusher style 2.5inch quad on the market.
Cinematic as well as light freestyle is where this rig feels home. Cruising through the smallest gaps, chasing skateboards or just for fun in your backyard. Our iFlight naked Hero8 TPU case kit should be the perfect addition getting nice shots from literally anywhere
Durable aerodynamic PP body and carbon two-piece frame construction
- Only 8 screws to detach the main plastic body from the carbon frame, motors and electronics. Quick, easy and cheap repair or customization!
Reversed Pusher-style design for enhanced thrust and efficiency
- Propeller thrust can travel without any disturbance of frame or wires; Increased flight time, less noise and less propwash!
Powerful XING 1404 motors to carry your naked GoPro
- Lightweight, efficient and maximum power for it’s size; More than enough thrust for cruising and acro flying without restriction!
Less than 250g weight including 4S 650mAh battery and naked Hero8
- This drone is in a sub 250g category which can be used without license and registration in most countries!
- Batteries used: iFlight Fullsend 4S
- With naked GoPro: 650mAh 3-5min, 850mAh 4-6min
- Without naked GoPro: 650mAh 5-7min, 850mAh 6-8min
- – High performance SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO V3.2 to save weight and space
- – Butter smooth 1404 5500KV
- – RunCam R1 Micro 1200TVL
PROTEK25 PUSHER PNP SPECS:
- – Electronics: SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2 (SKU:S010673)
- – Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- – Wheelbase: 108mm
- – Body Size: 76.3*76.3mm
- – Top plate thickness: 3mm
- – Top and bottom plate spacing: 21mm (aluminum standoff height)
- – Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- – FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mm
- – FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- – Weight: 143.8g (without battery)
ProTek25 Pusher Analog Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- – 1x iFlight ProTek25 Pusher Frame
- – 1x RaceCam R1 Micro 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
- – 1x iFlight Sigma MMCX RHCP 5.8g antenna
- – 2x iFlight Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
- – 1x 15x150mm battery strap
- – 1x 15x180mm battery strap
FC + ESC AIO // SucceX-D Whoop AIO V3.2 (SKU:S010673)
- *Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- *OSD: IFLIGHT OSD (AT7456E）
- *Blackbox：16Mb Onboard Flash
- *BEC output：5V 2.5A
- *Constant current：20A，30A（Burst）
- *Current sensor：yes
- *ESC Telemetry：no
- *ESC Firmware：G-H-30 BLS
VTX // SucceX Mini Force 5.8GHz 600mW VTX Adjustable
- -Power: PIT/25/200/400mW/600mW
- -Antenna interface: MMCX
- -VTX protocol : IRC Tramp
- -Output 40 channels.
- -Size: 29*29mm
- -Mounting pattern: 20*20Φ3/25*25 mmΦ2
- -Weight: 4g
Additional Suggested Parts
- iFlight FPV Goggles with DVR Function
- Radio Controller
- Battery 4S 850mAh / 4S 650mAh
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you’re flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
The Battery Holder is not included and needs to be purchased separately!