The iFlight Protek25 HD CineWhoop is now equipped with the Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System! After the very popular 3-inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series release, iFlight continues to strive to increase performance by coming up with their master Protek series. The Protek CineWhoop has a longer flight experience and weighs less than the previous cinewhoops!
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with the popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
Thie whoop features durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easily accessible USB port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer, and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro.
iFlight was able to increase the speed and thrust by 50% compared to its 3-inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun; as a result, the ProTek25 HD is equipped with XING 1404 5500KV Motors. It also features the Vista/Caddx Polar System, SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO, and the Nazgul 2525 propellers.
Now with UPGRADED DPROP GUARDS – V2.0!
Note: Battery, GoPro, and GoPro mount NOT included
VIDEO: CINEWHOOP RACER? iFlight PROTEK25 HD
- High-performance True-AIO Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- UPGRADE DPROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV (4S)
- Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- No Props or frame in view!
Pre-Tuned & Pre- Setup
- Don’t worry about tuning, iFlight did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn’t end in a mess!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check out this linked article: “Firmware/Factory Dumps“
- Please check out this linked article on “How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode“
- FC pattern: 25.5×25.5mm / 20x20mmmm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Camera/VTX: Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Receiver: PNP (No receiver)
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Body Size: 91×68.7mm
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- Wheelbase: 114mm
FC // SucceX-D 20A F4 Whoop AIO
- Mounting pattern：25.5*25.5mm/φ3mm
- Constant current：20A，25A（Burst）
- ESC Firmware： G-H-30 BLS
- BEC output：5V 2A/10V 2A
- INA pad： UART2 (nR2)
- Connector： Micro-USB
- Current sensor： yes
- ESC Telemetry： no
- BLHeli： BLHeli-S
- Gyro： MPU6000
- Barometer： no
- 1x iFlight Protek25 2.5″ 4S HD CineWhoop BNF w/ Caddx Polar Vista Digital HD System (Pre-built and tested)
- 1x Naked GoPro TPU bottom stand black (Naked GoPro Protector not included)
- 2x Nazgul 2525 propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
- 2x iFlight Lipo Strap 15*200mm (Color May Vary)
- 1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8g antenna