The BLITZ ESC features step-down switch mode, high-efficiency synchronous rectification, and the ability to step down from an input voltage of up to 35V to a low output stable voltage, which makes it ideal for step-down voltage applications.
It offers a very compact solution to achieve 2A/3A output current over a wide input supply voltage (6 to 35V).
* Short connect ON-12V, the output voltage is 12V. When disconnected, the output voltage is 5V.
Features of iFlight BLITZ BEC
– Step-down switch mode
– High-efficiency synchronous
– Wide 6V to 35V Input voltage range
– The voltage output can be 5V or 12V adjustable. (default 5V)
Specsof iFlight BLITZ BEC
– Input voltage: 6-35V
– Output voltage / current: 5V or 12V. Average 2A / Peak 3A
– Conversion efficiency: the average efficiency of output 12V is above 92%, and the average efficiency of output 5V is above 88%.
– Size: 12*14*4.5mm
– Pins distance: 2.55mm
– Weight: 1.8g
– BLITZ PSM BXN 5D2UD6 BEC * 1pc
– Connecting cables *1 set
* If there is sparking phenomenon when the power is turned on, it is recommended that the input voltage should not exceed 26V.
Learn more about this product directly from iFlight.
Check out other iFlight products from drkstore.in!