This SMA Antenna is designed specifically for the ES24TX module by Happymodel which is based on the open-source ExpressLRS – a very popular low latency and high re-flashed rate RF module for RC Airplane and FPV Racing. Its main hardware architecture is ESP32, ESP8285, and the SX1280 RF chip.
Note: This is the Antenna only, with SMA Connector.
VIDEO: Happymodel ExpressLRS 2.4 Tutorial Guide
- Peak Gain Position (Theta) 180.00
- Upper Hem. Efficiency (%) 40.55
- Lower Hem. Efficiency (%) 45.10
- Peak Gain Position (Phi) 359.00
- Efficiency ThetaPol (%) 24.35
- Efficiency PhiPol (%) 61.30
- Frequency (MHz) 2400.0
- Antenna length 80mm
- Antenna width 50mm
- Efficiency (dBi) -0.67
- Efficiency (%) 85.65
- Directivity (dB) 4.40
- Connector SMA
- Weight 5.3gram
- Gain (dBi) 1.72
- 1x Happymodel ExpressLRS 24TX80 SMA Antenna
There are no reviews yet.