This GEP-CL25 Frame kit is for the GEPRC CineLog25 cinewhoop.
Designed by the GEPRC team, this frame can be used for Vista HD digital image transmission systems or Analog image transmission systems.
The most noteworthy feature of CineLog25 is that this lightweight quadcopter can shoot video with GoPro Lite. It adopts the most popular backward push design on the FPV field at present. It can effectively use the thrust weight ratio of the propeller to obtain higher flight efficiency. In the overall layout of the drone, GEPRC has ensured that the center of gravity of the quadcopter is in the middle. The propeller inlet is smoother and the noise is lower. The redesigned shock absorption structure of the camera mount and GoPro Lite eliminated the jelly of the camera and FPV camera, with the use of 3, 4, and 5 damping rings (according to the flight state) to obtain the best stability in vibration and noise.
The advanced frame materials make this quadcopter stable for FPV freestyle tricks, and the customized EVA protective foam cushioning around the frame is more elastic and can effectively protect the fuselage during crashes!
Note: This is the frame kit only – assembly required. Action camera, propellers, and electronics are not included.
VIDEO: GEPRC CineLog 25 – I’m Loving This Drone! Full Review
- Perfectly Compatible with most the mainstream cameras
- Brand-new exclusive pusher frame
- New camera damping system
- Low center of gravity design
- With EVA foam cushioning
- Camera power line output
- Optimized bottom design
- Low noise optimization
New camera damping system
The New camera damping system basically eliminates the jelly and the FPV camera vibration in terms of design. The damping construction can be adjusted the harder or softer to suit the Flight State. There are Three, Four, and Five damping rings that can be used to provide sufficient stability in vibration and noise.
Brand-new exclusive pusher frame
The CineLog Whoop Quadcopter adopts a brand-new stunning pusher frame design. The ultra-light carbon plate and new material increase strength by 20%, and increase efficiency by 15%.
Low noise optimization
The Cinelog Whoop Quadcopter increases the air inlet volume with EVA foam cushioning, and reduces the airflow resistance in order to create extremely low flight noise and greater reduction of noise from external vibrations.
Low center of gravity design
Optimized air inlet structure with a point of utmost importance in having a low center of gravity & inverted frame, which increased the efficiency by at least 15%.
Perfectly Compatible with most the mainstream cameras
Compatible with SMO 4K, GoPro6 lite and GoPro8 Lite, and more.
EVA foam cushioning
With an integrated EVA design, the overall shape looks more coordinated with better strength.
Optimized bottom design
The bottom part increases the strength of landing and perfectly protects all electronic equipment.
- The hole size of Motor:9mm ( Compatible with 1105/1204/1206Motor)
- Thickness of Bottom Plate(camera): 2mm
- Internal diameter of Guard: 2.5inch
- Thickness of Bottom Plate: 1.5mm
- The hole size of FC: 26.5*26.5mm
- Thickness of Top Plate: 2.5mm
- Camera size: 19~20mm
- Item: GEP-CL25 Frame
- Motor to Motor: 109mm
- Wheelbase: 109mm
- Weight: 47.8 Gram
- Propeller: 2.5inch
- Brand: GEPRC
- 4x (M2*18mm) YFS countersunk head screws
- 4x (M2*12mm) YFS countersunk head screws
- 28x (M2*6mm) YFS Round head screws
- 2x (M2*8mm) YFS Round head screws
- 4x (M2*3.5*25mm) Aluminum posts
- 2x (M2*3.5*8mm) Aluminum posts
- 2x Batteries straps (M15*150mm)
- 1x Bottom Plate(Camera)1.5mm
- 1x (19*19mm) Mount of camera
- 1x (14*14mm) Mount of camera
- 1x 3D print part of TBS antenna
- 1x EVA Damping Ring of Guard
- 1x 3D print part of XM antenna
- 16x (M2*2mm) Nylon Nuts
- 1x Naked Camera Mount
- 1x Bottom plate 1.5mm
- 2x EVA Landing pads
- 1x Top plate 2.5mm
- 5x Damping Rings
- 4x 2.5inch Guards
- 2x Antenna Tubes
- 2x Batteries pads
- Note: Action camera, propellers, and electronics not included.