Frsky R-XSR receivers are now coming installed with ACCESS firmware. To bind with ACCST only radios, a firmware update is required. Firmware can be found here: https://www.frsky-rc.com/r-xsr/ (Select history firmware download for ACCST 1.0 firmware)
The FrSky ultra mini receiver R-XSR is the evolution of the popular full range XSR receiver. The R-XSR is a standalone receiver with all the functionality of the full size XSR (including telemetry), but at 1/3 size and weight of XSR receiver. The R-XSR also has an integrated diversity with 2x antennas for a solid RC link, and the IPEX connector makes it convenient to replace antennas.
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Support telemetry and Smart Port enabled
- Full range
- Switchable SBUS/ CPPM signal output
- Supports redundancy function
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennas
- Dimension: 16*11*5.4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1.5g
- Number of channels: 16CH (1-16CH from SBUS channel, 1~8CH from CPPM channel)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4~10V
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: FrSky X Series modules and radios in D16 mode
Introducing the Radiomaster R-Series! This R81 Nano Receiver (with Sbus Output) has 8 channels and is Frsky D8 compatible, offering a range suitable for both drone and RC modelers. These R series receivers are either compatible with Frsky D8 or D16 modes and are suitable for RC drones and aircraft, etc.
This SMA Antenna is designed specifically for the ES24TX module by Happymodel which is based on the open-source ExpressLRS - a very popular low latency and high re-flashed rate RF module for RC Airplane and FPV Racing. Its main hardware architecture is ESP32, ESP8285, and the SX1280 RF chip.