Description of ANENG PT2020
The meter Test Lead Cable is very pointed, suitable for measuring very small IC needle flaps, LED lights and small components. The PU spring is made of polyurethane and has strong tensile resistance, high elongation, good durability, and long service life.
Features of ANENG PT2020
1. PU spring material, PU polyurethane material, good resistance, long service life
2. Suitable for all kinds of multimeters, digital meters, clamp meters, desktop meters, megohmmeters
3. Anti-slip pen cover: The pen cover has the anti-slip effect and will not hurt your hands, safe and durable
4. Universal plug, plug the plug into the multimeter to measure the corresponding socket for measurement use
5. Universal multimeter accessories, easy to use
6. The probe test lead cable is generally applicable to most digital multimeters for measuring current, voltage and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor and diode testing.
Specification of ANENG PT2020
Product Type: Digital Multimeter Probe
Total length of the line: 110cm
Cable length: 90cm
Maximum current/voltage: 20A/1000V
Tip diameter: 0.3mm
Universal diameter socket: 3.5mm
Packing size: 195 X 110 X 15mm
Packing weight: 76g
2 x PT-2020 Test lead wire
1 x Package bag
There are no reviews yet.