Frsky R-XSR receivers are now coming installed with ACCESS firmware. To bind with ACCST only radios, a firmware update is required. Firmware can be found here: https://www.frsky-rc.com/r-xsr/ (Select history firmware download for ACCST 1.0 firmware)
The FrSky ultra mini receiver R-XSR is the evolution of the popular full range XSR receiver. The R-XSR is a standalone receiver with all the functionality of the full size XSR (including telemetry), but at 1/3 size and weight of XSR receiver. The R-XSR also has an integrated diversity with 2x antennas for a solid RC link, and the IPEX connector makes it convenient to replace antennas.
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Support telemetry and Smart Port enabled
- Full range
- Switchable SBUS/ CPPM signal output
- Supports redundancy function
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennas
- Dimension: 16*11*5.4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1.5g
- Number of channels: 16CH (1-16CH from SBUS channel, 1~8CH from CPPM channel)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4~10V
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: FrSky X Series modules and radios in D16 mode
The ES915RX module is a long-distance 915mhz wireless receiver developed and designed based on the open-source ExpressLRS software. This module is characterized by ultra-long-range, stable operation, and low latency. It is compatible with most Opentx remote controllers, especially suitable for Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18 series remote controllers, and are basically plug and play.
The Happymodel 2.4GHz ELRS nano series receiver has an open-source program based on ExpressLRS. Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, they are very comfortable for FPV Racing and Long Range FPV. These are very suitable for Tiny whoops because of the ultra-light and Nano size!