Team BlackSheep has already redefined the portable remote control with the TBS Tango 2. Now we’re back with one of the most popular requests: a compact full-size remote! The TBS Mambo Tracer Remote follows in the footsteps, but focuses on all of the things the Tango 2 tries not to have: a larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries, and trim button!
VIDEOS: TBS COUCH – MAMBO LAUNCH
- TBS Tracer built-in
- CRSF V3 protocol support for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 25km / 15mi
- Built-in antenna for ultimate ruggedness
- External antenna available as add-on
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Parallel 18650 x 2 (not included!) with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- High resolution (128*64) black & white LCD screen w/ backlight
- High telemetry throughput for Mavlink and long range missions
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- TBS Cloud compatible1.6ms end to end latency
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- Full size, ball bearing hall sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Ergonomic shell design with grippy rubber edges
- 4x 3-position switches
- 2x potentiometer with center notch
- 1x 2-position switches
- 1x momentary button
- 4x digital trim buttons
- Perfectly balanced lanyard mount
- Up to 12 channels supported
- TBS Cloud connectivity
- Long-range capable
- 250Hz refresh rate
A CLASS ON ITS OWN
Team BlackSheep has redefined the portable remote control with the TBS Tango 2. Now we’re back with one of the most popular requests: a compact full-size remote! The TBS Mambo follows in the footsteps, but focuses on all of the things the Tango 2 tries not to have: a larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries, and trim buttons!
But do not fear: we haven’t made a cookie-cutter remote! With the built-in antenna (external antenna available as optional add-on), the 2-position and momentary gamepad buttons, and TBS Tracer built-in, we’ve accomplished a few “firsts” that put this radio into a class on its own!
The first radio with TBS Tracer built-in. And it fits your existing TBS Crossfire module through the JR bay! TBS Tracer is the world’s lowest latency radio link, and builds upon the rock-solid reputation of the TBS Crossfire code base. With the continued development and expansion of the TBS ecosystem, pilots will remain on the bleeding edge of capabilities paired with the ease of use and overall robustness that TBS products are known for.
- USB-C Port: Battery charging (5V, 2A), Firmware upgrades & Simulator / HID
- Switches: 4 x 3pos | 1 x 2pos | 1 x Momentary
- Audio: 1W speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack
- Display: 3.5” LCD panel (128 x 64)
- Antenna: Embedded antenna
- Battery: 18650
- Weight: 565g
- Mambo SD Card Contents download (For Freedom TX 1.2x)
- TBS Cloud – Wifi Firmware
- FreedomTX source code
- TBS Mambo Manual
- TBS Agent Lite
- 1x Team BlackSheep Mambo Tracer Remote Control
- 2x Throttle limitation screws (with Allen key)
- 1x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
- TBS Tracer built-in
TBS Mambo Tracer Remote FPV RC Radio Drone Controller
The TBS Mambo follows in the footsteps of the Tango 2, but sets a new focus: larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries and trim buttons!
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.