The RunCam TX200 was a very popular VTX because of its ability to seamlessly attach to the back of many RunCam FPV cameras in a tiny package. Well, RunCam went and made it even better and added BFCMS control, supporting Tramp Telemetry!
They include a button to change channels, bands, power levels of the VTX, and the LED strip.
Just note that the mounting holes for the TX200U are made specifically for RunCam cameras, other manufacturers’ cameras may not fit the form factor correctly.
Note: Channels in orange are not available in lock mode and the default power is set to 25mw out of the box.
- Frequency Channel 5.8G 48CH
- Output Power 25mW / 200mW
- Working Current 5V@150~400mA
- Voltage out 5V@max 250mA
- Voltage in 1S 3.5-5.5V
- Video Input Impedance 75 Ohm
- Antenna U.FL 5.8G 2dB Omni antenna
- Weight 2.5g (with antenna)
- PCB Size 19mm*19mm
- 1x TX200U VTX
- 1x Screw Set