RadioMaster set out to create the very best radio in its class without compromises with the TX16S. The TX16S has the best of everything they could fit into the radio, right from the very start. Super smooth precision Hall sensor gimbals with CNC aluminum facias, built-in USB-C charging port, class-leading ergonomics, standardized internal Multi-Module, improved key layout and menu navigation, external SD port, external UART expansion ports, improved sliders, and much more! Ships ready for Mode 2!
VIDEO: RadioMaster TX16S – Flight – Overview – Setup
- USB-C Charging port with 2cell Battery Management. 1.5A Current Max.
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor-readable color screen
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Full Speed Native TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Full-Size High-Quality HALL sensor gimbals
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk and more!)
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Three-color LED status display
- Durable Black Plastic Casing
- Vibration reminder function
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Improved JR module slot
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Touch Panel Screen
- Wheel menu button
- Voice function
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
- Current: 400mah (excluding external module)
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- Battery Compartment：25*52*97mm
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- Working current: 350mA@8.4V
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Working voltage: 5.5-18v DC
- Size: 286.9*128.9*183.8mm
- Channel: 16ch
- 1x TX16S Radio (Black)
- 1x EPP Carrying Case
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x 18650 Tray
There are no reviews yet.