The ES900TX module is a long-distance 915mhz wireless transmission developed and designed based on the ExpressLRS open-source software. The ES900TX is characterized by ultra-long-range, stable operation, and low latency. This module is compatible with most Opentx remote controllers, especially suitable for Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18 series remote controllers – basically plug and play. The heat sink has been specially customized for the transmitter module, which can help the transmitter to operate stably under high-power conditions.
Note: Radio and RX Not Included
VIDEO: Happymodel ExpressLRS 900mhz TX & RX System
- Compatible with OpenTX remote controllers, including the Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18.
- Helps transmitter to operate with stability under high power conditions.
- ExpressLRS open-source software.
- Ultra Long Range
- Low Latency
- Maximum Output Power: <33dBm (For >27dBm operation, we recommend adding a fan for force cooling)
- RF Frequency optional: 915mhz or 868mHz (EU)
- Dimension: 55x39x13mm (including heat sink)
- VCC input: 5~13v, Recommend 5v~9v
- Weight: 23gram (exclude antenna)
- Antenna connector: SMA
- MCU: ESP32+ESP8285
- Supply power to the ES900RX, wait until the red LED on the ES900RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the ES900RX is powered on for the third time, the red LED light will start to double flash quickly, which means that the ES900RX enters the binding mode.
- Insert the ES900TX module to the Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find the ELRS menu from the Radio systems.
- Enter into ELRS, and press [Bind], the Red LED on the ES900RX module will turn off and then begin blinking slowly and finally become solid when the module binds successfully.
- 1x Happymodel ES915 TX module
- 1x 3D Printed JR mounting bay
- 1x Adapter wire
- 1x TX antenna
- 1x 2006 Fan
- 1x Heat sink
- Note: Radio and RX Not Included