The X7S ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
The X7S ACCESS version features Hall-sensor gimbals and the PARA wireless trainer function, making it compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S, while the wired training port is still retained.
Note: The X, XM, RX, GX series receivers can be gradually upgraded to ACCESS protocol. It includes XM, RXSR, RX4R, RX6R, G-RX6, G-RX8, XM Plus, and R9 series.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- M7 hall sensor gimbals
- Umbrella stick ends
- 18650 Battery tray
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment(*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 639g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: 160mA@7.2V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~60℃ (14℉~140℉)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port, and DSC Port
- 1x FrSky Taranis QX7S ACCESS 2.4GHz RC Transmitter –
- 1x 18650 Battery Tray
There are no reviews yet.