Let’s welcome our new iFlight Crystal HD 5.8GHz Directional Antenna! Specially designed for the DJI Digital FPV Goggles to replace the stock front plate with our iFlight engineered Antenna Array. NO, this is not another patch antenna! Two carefully designed and highly sensitive LHCP high gain directional antennas give you a better reception at long range as well as better penetration through trees, bands or other difficult terrains. Low profile design to decrease your pack size to a minimum, and high-quality RG178 cables for best durability. We were able to achieve a super-wide antenna beamwidth through an offset angle of 30 degrees between the two antennas. The horizontal beam of 105° and a vertical beam of 75 degrees at 9dBi gain, dropping slowly the further you get to the side! Low loss with a 93% antenna efficiency and an axial ratio of ≤1.6 through the whole band. If that’s not enough, we also gave you the option to either mount your antennas at the bottom or top pair of the Goggle RP-SMA connectors. Multiple designs are available, get them as long they last!
Check out all our iFlight gear and our DJI FPV System Parts & Accessories!
- LHCP high gain directional antenna array
- Lower profile and better reception than stock antennas
- Super wide beamwidth, horizontal 105° @9dBi, vertical 75° @9dBi
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Bandwidth: 5600~5900 Mhz
- Gain: 9 dBi
- Axial ratio: ≤1.6
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Radiation Efficiency: 93%
- Beam Width: 105° H. 75° V.
- Polarization: (LHCP) Left Hand Circularly Polarized
- Cable: RG178
- Connector: RP-SMA (Fits DJI Goggles directly, not to be used on standard SMA)
- Dimensions: 16mm x 7mm x 3mm
- Weight: 52.1g
- 1x iFlight Crystal HD Patch 5.8GHz RP-SMA Antenna for DJI – LHCP Carbon Colour
- 2x iFlight RP-SMA Stubby LHCP Antenna
P.S: Only the Stubby has different colors, the patch remains carbon color for any selection.